I feel as if my blog is dying a slow and painful death.
I love reading you all and I miss you very much. I do honestly think about you all in my "real life".
If I see a Harley or go to Hollister's in the mall, I think if Little Wing.
If I see man in a military uniform or hear the news, I think of Midnight.
If I hear a character in a movie or on a tv news program that has an English accent, I think of VI, OG, FB and WildCat.
If I start loving on my cat and talking to him, I think of Joie and her Fatcat or Middy and his "pussies".
I watched a show last night where they went to Australia to meet the guy's parents (The Age of Love) and I thought of Joe and Eileen.
I have looked at fish tanks in the store and thought of the posts that VI and OG have posted about their kids' fishes.
I go out on my deck and I think of Joie and her dealings with Asshat.
I go to the lake on the weekend and I think of Woodrow fishing and boating with his son.
I see an OU license plate and I think of Woodrow and Burg.
If I hear something about Texas, I think of Anne.
The list goes on and on. It is weird how much of this can creep in to our "real life". And it can make us better people or it can take us down.
I wish I had more time to share things with you. I do miss you all very much.
I feel as if I know you in a way. And to say that you all have not changed me in some small way, would be a lie. My heart is now bigger because of all of you. I feel as if no matter where I went in the world, I would be that much closer to a friend I first met here.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Real Life
Written by:
always kris
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You, my sweetheart, always manage to put a lump in my throat.
{{hug}}
Ahhhhhhh sweetie, don't even think about giving up the blog!
You help to keep us all sane!
That was the best post I've read in a long time! I feel the very same too.. And I'm so glad that you think of me when you see an OU plate as opposed to OSU.. :P
that's exactly how I feel.
I just don't have the energy to blog but that doesn't meant I don't think about all my blog-friends.
((XX))
Ahhh, baby. Just remember though, I don't speak in an english accent! Think of me in the Aussie way as well! ;P
Miss you baby!
You are such a sweetie Kris! I shall miss your posts over the next few months, but will catch up when I get back! Hopefully you won't be SEEING me on the news!!!
ahhh, this was such a great post ,,, exactly how i feel too!! i wonder if blogs have cycles, if the whole 1 year thing marks a time when peop ponder keeping it up. but, the connection with all of you is what i would miss so much, i cant bear to fully let go. it is real eh? im not a complete headcase. i know it.
fatcat sends his lurve!!!
xxx
Post a Comment