Do you ever wonder why you are where you are? I mean exactly what it is that you are supposed to be doing that is making a difference in the world?
My daughter hates me. All we ever do is fight. She usually stays gone all weekend, over at friends' houses, then the second she gets home, we fight.
I can see it now, a lonely old woman with one child who never comes to visit on holidays.
And people wonder why I like pets so much.
My husband doesnt "hate" me, but he doesnt like me much. I cant remember the last time he touched me intimately in any way. We have been together all weekend and nothing.
My life sucks right now.
I am a sucky blogger too.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
What a Waste
Written by:
always kris
at
5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
join me in a sea of alcohol x
Hon, that's what teenagers do! She won't HATE you forever. Actually, she doesn't hate you at all. Just a stage. A stage I'm not looking forward to with my boys!
You are not a sucky blogger. You are perfectly entitled to 'xpress how you feel my darling...
I agree with Vi that IS what teenage daughters do...
as for the pets... join the club
petlovers are far more clued up than people-chasers, I believe
I once saw a really perceptive contrastathon thing on telly comparing 2 royals.
1 who barely put a foot wrong over the 50++ yrs of her reign; 1 who was all over the place her short and not that happy life
the Queen has confided lifelong in her horses and dogs: Diana chased people around. Fast friends she constantly felt she'd told too much to (probably bc she had!) and ended up dropping...
yeah there is a lot to be said for being friends with the animals instead. far more loyal. never let you down
;->...
I love to see the comments, thank you!
Well....I fight with my mom and I love her to pieces...she also drives me nuts though. Maybe because we/you guys are so much alike????
She will learn to appreciate you once she grows up a tad!!
I feel very much the same way you do right now though...WHAT is the point...we'll just have to find out together!! ; )
Missed ya!
oh no, Kris. It's a phase. there was a time when I was in grade school/high school when I hated my mom and refused to talk to her, and we always fought.
I grew out of it though, and your daughter will too!
Post a Comment