Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm here, but where are you?

Happy New Year!

Wow. It feels like a ghost town around here. I havent got through all of my blogs yet, but so far it looks as if Joie, Sleepless and VI are the only ones to keep up. It looks like most of us dropped out on Dec. 21, 2006.

I have missed reading and writing. I guess you all can tell that I didnt get a new computer for Christmas. I did get a digital camera though. So once I get the computer I can be ready to download, print and post pics.

So? What is everyone's New Year resolutions? I am not much on them, but I did make one this year and that is to be better prepared for Christmas 2007, unlike 2006!

7 comments:

Vi said...

As you said, Kris, I'm here!!!! Hope you had a lovely break. Shame Santa didn't bring the PC (digital camera a bit useless without one!) My new year resolution is always the same. To have a happy year.

Sam said...

I'm here as well, Kris. Just came back on board as well. Feeling like a hippo but I'm back!!!!

Persian Princess said...

I am guilty of going AWOL over xmas, but I'm back now!!! happy new year Kris - hope 2007 is a great one for you :-)

Mummy said...

Welcome back !!! Happy new one Kris! My only real res is to not go as mad next christmas.

Just... Why? said...

Happy New Year Kris.
I'm back too - feeling harassed already after only one day back at work!

always kris said...

VI I love your blog and all the characters in your town!

Sam, I feel the same way, but then again, I felt that way BEFORE the break! lol

Thanks Goro, welcome back too.

Hey Joie, that is basically mine too! lol

Ditto JW, I have decided that work is bad for my health, makes my blood pressure go too high! lol :-)

Angela-la-la said...

HNY Kris! Great to see you back, sorry you didn't get a shiny new pc for christmas tho!