I am mad at my husband. I wont answer his phone calls. I hope he knows how mad I am. I don’t want to talk to him.
I made my daughter’s lunch today for school. It looked so good that I made myself one too. I had already ate half of it by 11am this morning. What is it you ask? It was a bologna sandwich with mustard on wheat bread, white cheddar cheese nips, purple grapes and an apple.
Monday, January 29, 2007
I'm mad and hungry
Written by:
always kris
at
11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cheese nips sound interesting or is that me getting carried away with word association again.
What did he do, Kris?
Sam wouldn't be impressed with you! ;-p
lol MM...they are like crackers. You and your word association. ;-) I love it. lol
VI, I miss Sam.
Why am I mad at him? Because he is selfish. He usually takes our daughter to school, which is in the totally opposite direction of where I work. He is salaried at his job, therefore he doesnt have to punch a timeclock, I do. This is the second time in a week that when he has said he is leaving and our daughter isnt, that he has just left her. I understand that he is trying to make a point! But come on! Not only is she late for school, but I am at least 35-45 late myself. Plus this morning I didnt have enough gas to get to her school, I only had enough to get to work. So I had to stop and get gas. He is so good out spouting out orders to everyone, he is in management, and I just feel like he treats me and our daughter like one of his employees. Always telling us what to do and how to do it. I hope he enjoys silence, because I still dont want to talk to him!
cheese nips cracked me up!! do i really want cheese nips?
why does he think he needs to make a point? sounds unfair to leave u stressing with all that ...
*&%£ing men! Get rid, Kris!!!!
(and you know sam would say the same)
Post a Comment