Ahhh, the joys of Christmas. And you all wonder why I am not in the Christmas spirit. Nope, still no tree. Anyway, last year it was the central heat/AC that went out and had to be replaced at Christmastime. Now this year? Well we just forked over $225 so that we could flush the toliets, shower and wash clothes. The luxury of indoor plumbing!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's the beauty of renting. That sort of stuff breaks down, owner pays for to be fixed (Sorry to freak you out Goro, if you hadn't thought of that yet!)
Good point Sam! BUT! I would rather live in my small house and call it MINE than to have a landlord who dictates to me. We have lived in our house almost ten years, so that is to be expected on a 40 year old house, but it sill doesnt make it any easier to pay it at Christmas!
Same Kris - I'm fine about the costs I have in the house, cos i wd rather that than having to give blowies to the landlord to get the plumbing fixed. (mental note to self, become a landlord again if only for the bribery sex)
so, does this affect the PC purchase in the new year?
Kris,
This comment has absolutely nothing to do with your post - sorry.
I wanted to say thank you for the comment you left on my blog, about understanding how I am feeling about the whole NN thing. It is so hard and I'm so in bits, whether it's the right thing to do or not, it still f*cking hurts like hell (and I so need a cuddle!)
x
Hi Kris,
I think plumbers just take a figure and add a few noughts on the end in the winter - they know you can't NOT have the work done.
Anyway, I came to say Happy Christmas as I am not likely to be on here much from now until January.
Hope Hubby remembers to pay you the attention you deserve - he's got no work excuses over the hol's, so make sure you get pampered.
Post a Comment