Well I typed this all out on Friday and never got to post it before I left work. This crap sucks! I am at the public library now, people all around me and more burning holes in the back of my head waiting in line to use the computer, including my daughter who is waiting for me to take her Target! Oh to be a teenager again and not have a care in the world other than shopping. Traffic really sucks with all the Christmas shopping and I dont have the patience to deal with it. Then again, when do I really have the patience?!? lol Never!
This has been such a busy, crazy, unexpected week. I am sorry for not being to catch up with all of you. I miss all of you too!!!
1.WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST? Damn it!
2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD?No, but I my daughter has an Ipod Nano.
3. WHAT PERSON ON YOUR FLIST DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST? Flist? What is that?
4. WHAT TIME IS Y0UR ALARM CLOCK SET TO?5:30am.
5. DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE FIRST PERSON YOU KISSED?Yes
6. DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE YOU WERE ON SEPTEMBER 11th 2001?
The very first news report, I was driving to work.
7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE?
I love taking pictures and always HATE how I look in pictures, so I will take it.
8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Departed
9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN?Of course.
10. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY?Yes, my husband.
11. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP?Yes
12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?A cd that CK burned for me with a lot of different songs on it.
13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK?Regular.
14. HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK?YES!!!
15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS?Cant remember. I tend to agree with MS, "Over priced crap!!"
16. CAN YOU WHISTLE?I can, but not loud.
17. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?Smile.
18. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?A new computer.
19. DID YOU WATCH CARTOONS AS A CHILD?Yes, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry
20. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS?Yes, one. Just bought it August 31, 2006.
21. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN ONE HOUR?eating lunch I hope.
22. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?I believe so...
23. WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU HEARD?"How To Save a Life" by The Fray.
24. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?Tuesday morning.
25. DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAPTOP?I wish I had both, hell I would just like one that works right now, but I have a desktop.
26. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?I have thought about getting the top of my ear done and maybe getting a little tatoo somewhere, my first.
27. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?Sunshining and COLD!
28. WOULD YOU EVER DATE A GIRL/GUY COVERED IN TATTOOS?I think.
29. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS?sent a text message
30. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR?A few Christmases ago at my mother-in-law's...that was hell.
31. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION?Around 8.
32. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST DAILY?Yes, a little something.
33. ARE YOUR DAYS FAST-PACED?They can be. Depends on the work-load.
34. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?Watched Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, did a Suduko puzzle and went to bed.
35. DO YOU USE SARCASM?Who Me? Of course not!
36. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?38
37. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?YES!
38. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS?Yes.
39. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX?The opposite
40. DO YOU LIKE MUSTARD?Yes.
41. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE?Yes
42. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS?Yes.
43. HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF YOUR SCARS? chicken pox, I was 5 months pregnant when I got the chicken pox. Never had them as a child.
44. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD?My husband.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Sorry So Late!
Written by:
always kris
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! She returns!
flist = friends' list. It's a Livejournal term, mostly.
So it is kind of like an IM list? I guess that would be CK then, considering that is the person on my list! lol
lol well I guess #1 is really wrong, thats two words, but only one is a "curse" word huh?
Welcome back, Kris! Don't worry, I didn't know either!
On Livejournal, you add other Livejournal people to your blog as "Friends" - you can then create filtered entries and restrict it to some or all of those friends. That list is referred to as a "flist" by some.
I stole this !!
Post a Comment