Thursday, December 14, 2006

Huh?

From Joie's blog in regards to Joe: His PC at home is broke (caught a virus from Kris?!)

Why am I being blamed?

Is that a joke or are you serious?

7 comments:

Just... Why? said...

Hi Kris,
I think you're being blamed for EVERYTHING (it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you!)

You should jump on the Beta Bandwagon. It wasn't too bad (but then I haven't got a large blog to move) but the whole commenting thing is a real pain.

Any closer to getting a new PC?

Just... Why? said...

The moving bit is all done automatically by Blogger - you don't have to do anything techie.

Yeah yeah, butter wouldn't melt - i bet! I've heard that whole line about innocence WAY too many times..

Anyway it's the quiet ones you have to look out for ;-)

always kris said...

all the more reason we are leary of you JW, you are so quiet. lol

Just... Why? said...

Absolutely - I'm like a second-hand car salesman in sheep's clothing..

I latch on to unsuspecting women, charm the knickers off them (yeah right - I'm just kidding MYSELF there!) and next thing you know they're waking up next to me after 6 years of marriage thinking "How the hell did that happen?"

always kris said...

LMAO JW!

I laughed @ knickers too, that word kills me!

I have read your comments and your blog many times and I am impressed with what you have to say. I do respect your opinion.

I am very quiet and shy and prefer to stand back, smile and watch everyone else.

Mummy said...

It was a joke!! Cos, both you and Joe were having PC trouble at the same time ... although my dirty joke implied you had shared porn together!

always kris said...

what's porn? ;-)