Friday, April 27, 2007

Excuse me VI?! :)

and I quote: "Kris - she's so gullible, but that's why we love her!"

7 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

That old British humour Kris :-)

Vi said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've been looking for a comment on goro aka persian princess blog for your reaction!

Vi said...

Oh, and OG? I'm not british!!! You KNOW that!

Kelli said...

That and like six other reasons. :)

Persian Princess said...

can I confirm that it was Vi who put that on my blog Kris, not me!!! although perhaps there is a teeny weeny bit of truth in it?? ;-))

Adam said...

I think its weird that gullible isn't in the dictionary.

always kris said...

Og and VI, I admit, I am gullible, but yet on the other hand, I am very guarded and I wont always show my true feelings. I am just a happy person...til you piss me off. lol :)

Thank you Anne!

Sure Goro, sure...blame VI. ;)

It isnt Adam??? Wow. I learn something new every day! :p