Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF again

My bosses are taking me and some of the other assistants in the office to lunch today. It is a late celebration for "Adminstrative Professionals Day." Oh boy. Who cares, but it is free food and Im hungry. I am already thinking about what I want. I havent decided yet.

Today is cheerleading tryouts at my daughter's school. This is the first year she has had to try out. There are 25 trying out and they can only take 18. She isnt nervous. I am! We wont find out til late tonight if she makes it. We sent her a stuffed bear with flowers. Send good thoughts her way please.

My sister came to see me at work today. I dont see her very often. We should get together more. She brought me pictures of my nephews. Twins. They are nine years old. I cant tell them apart. Every time we all get together they are usually dressed alike, but maybe have different shoes, so I ask, "Which one are you?" Then I have to remember which one had boots on. They wrote my daughter a "good luck" note.

4 comments:

Vi said...

Fingers crossed for your daughter! (don't worry, wont cross the 'other' bits in this case! ;P

Anonymous said...

Oooo, whats for lunch? Somewhere fancy? Wasn't Administrative Prof day the 25th? I thought so, didnt think too much about it, but I came in on thurs and there were roses on my desk! How pretty! My boss said she just forgot, but she remembered the next day. How sweet huh. Well, all my good thoughts are going towards M today, she won't need it, its in the bag!

always kris said...

Awwwww thank you VI and ndn. God knows my d doesnt get ANY of her capabilities to cheerlead from her mom! Thank goodness her Aunts are so coordinated.

Kelli said...

I hope she did well!