News for JW from "across the pond"...
Read here and here as to why I made that comment about Rosie.
I am curious to know what everyone else thinks about it.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Because he doesnt know
Written by:
always kris
at
8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe enough people pay attention to that stupid bitch to make anything she says news worthy.
DITTO Woodrow!! :)
Thanks Kris - a whole post just for me!!
I don't have Sky so I've not seen Fox or ABC before (other than odd clips on the net).
I don't feel like I'm missing anything much, judging by this!
You'll always get people subscribing to fairly outlandish conspiracy theories. I don't like a lot of what the current US or UK Administrations have done in the name of 9/11, but I don't think a Govt Agency deliberately blew up the WTC just to start a conflict.
JW
What is Sky?
I think a lot of people have forgotten the fear that was felt on 9/11. I for one can tell you exactly where I was when I heard the first news report. It still gives me goosebumps.
~K
I can't believe anyone pays attention to that media whore O'Reilly!!! He is affiliated with a news programme, therefore his opinions are expressed more dangerously than Rosie or Elizabeth, as its "sold" to americans as news.
I agree with Rosie and the facts that steel does not melt. I also wondered about the recent Iran conflict and whether Bush and Blair were playing it in a way that gives them a 'reason' to go to war on Iran. We have been lied to for so long by these guys, about the reasons for war. They make up stuff and sell it to us, the whole WMD thing was a ruse, and the whole Saddam thing also. Why aren't they caring about Osama? That witch hunt didn't serve their purpose though did it, they don't care about the 'collateral damage' of 9/11, they care about oil and money. Is all. Its so sad.
And 9/11 happened to us all. I still feel the fear everytime a friend flies anywhere or goes to a large event. Mind you, from living in Britain for 12 years, I was used to being frightened of terrorism there from the IRA. The world hasnt been the same since 9/11, and I think some politicians have used that fear and worry to make even more money. It makes me ill.
(Kris - Sky is Sky TV, the satelitte company that the UK and Australasia get, that allows us to see CNN, Fox and other american channels).
I do enjoy The View - watching Rosie and Elizabeth go, i respect them both for having an opinion and expressing it. I think its disgusting to want to fire someone for their opinion - very unconstitutional, which is a joke, as conservatives are usually the ones banging on about it.
Yip, Kris - you and I would have fab debates about this!! I have many conservative pals who I debate it all with - I'm a peace loving hippy pink lefty!
PS. Tagged you the other day, dunno if you saw it.
'The Power of Nightmares'.
Search it out.
Watch it.
Be afraid.
Post a Comment