No contest, white! They're the primary thing I decorate with, plain white lights draped all over the house (I've not done the front garden this year cos you can't polish a turd) and mirror balls dangled from the tree and the light fittings/ceiling joist to reflect them everywhere.
It's beautiful and tasteful and the kids hate it but I don't care!
Hi Kris, you crept in to my comments box as I was replying to Freddy.
Sorry.. when you're back in the land of blog full time I will dedicate one just to you - but you'll have to post plenty of material for me to work with (hint hint lol)
"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."
~ from the movie 'Hope Floats'
13 comments:
clear, white lights
Whte :)
Blue lights
White for me
Even though all mine are coloured, I prefer white! (Either given to me or all I could find!) Does this mean you are finally putting up the decs Kris?
Even though all mine are coloured, I prefer white! (Either given to me or all I could find!) Does this mean you are finally putting up the decs Kris?
I have white on the tree in the garden and coloured on the one in the house
Blue!!!
No contest, white! They're the primary thing I decorate with, plain white lights draped all over the house (I've not done the front garden this year cos you can't polish a turd) and mirror balls dangled from the tree and the light fittings/ceiling joist to reflect them everywhere.
It's beautiful and tasteful and the kids hate it but I don't care!
what a bunch of racists!!
I like colored.
Def White / clear lights for the tree. Coloured lights look better if you're doing external dec's.
Well I definitely prefer the white too.
LMAO @ Woodrow. I thought about that too.
Blue sounds pretty, but I dont know how much solid colored lights are sold besides white.
We always had colored lights growing up.
Hi Kris, you crept in to my comments box as I was replying to Freddy.
Sorry.. when you're back in the land of blog full time I will dedicate one just to you - but you'll have to post plenty of material for me to work with (hint hint lol)
Post a Comment