Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Question #4

Do you like eggnog ?

9 comments:

Woodrow said...

only with plenty of Bacardi gold.

Anonymous said...

I've never had it. I did a Google search and it seems similar to our Advocaat but I don't think it's the same.

Persian Princess said...

I've never had it either...does it taste of egg?

always kris said...

DITTO Woodrow!! LOL

Sam said...

Tastes NOTHING like Advocaat, Manslut. Geez, point the english out of the queue. Aussies do eggnog (well, my family anyway) Can't remember all ingredients. Raw egg, milk, brandy (i think), nutmeg. Yum!!!! I was wondering what to do for Christmas party to go to. Just might do that! Thanks, Kris!! (Skim milk of course! hehe) What's your recipe Kris?

always kris said...

lol Sam...I buy it already made. But its good!! My MIL makes it, but I dont know her recipe.

Anonymous said...

So what does it taste like then?

always kris said...

It is like a rich milk, creamy. Sweet.

"Modern eggnog typically consists of milk, eggs, and sugar mixed together, and may be served with or without added spirits. Other ingredients include spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon, or allspice."

Mummy said...

Never tried it (i thought it was only an American thing). Always wanted to, cos we see it on movies or on the Home Improvement (read: any cheesy US telly program) Christmas special.