Recently Hubby and I went to get our drivers licenses renewed.
I made sure my hair and makeup were in place.
I smiled real big when she took my picture for my license. *click*
Now its hubby's turn. He sits down, stares straight ahead.
His expression never changed. *click*
As we were walking out, I looked at his picture.
Me: "Wow. Your picture looks like a mug shot. Why didn’t you smile?"
Him: “Why should I smile? If I get pulled over, I wont be smiling.”
Thursday, May 24, 2007
He has a good point
Written by:
always kris
at
8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Very very true..
He's so got a point - although isn't it annoying when men are right!?
LOL!!!!! Ah, you do such a good job making ME smile! You aren't allowed to smile in drivers licence or passports in the UK. Because of that reason!
HA!
Your husband sounds like a smartass! :)
Two of the three pics i've taken for the DMV have been while I was under the influence.
That prolly explains why I have such a stupid grin on my face in both of them.
The only men I have known to smile in their DL photos, are the gay ones! lol
I smile in all my photos, or try to. Well, I am a picture whore. I like to be in a lot of photos'. Anyway, enough about me and gay guys.
It was good to talk to you today. We'll have to do it again, soon.
I know Eric, I hate admitting when he makes a good point...see WC's comment! lol
Now see VI, if they told me I couldnt smile, I would probably just smile bigger. :-D
DC, he IS a smartass! A BIG ass...of all kinds...smart, jack, etc... :-)
LMAO @ Tobi...well then you dont look any different when they pull you over under the influence, good decoy.
Me...whew, well I guess he's not gay then huh? At least by that account. You are just smiling that much because you are probably drunk...or crunk, as you call it. :-p
Hey I posted a comment where did it Go..Cyberspace...
My husband says that my DL picture looks like I'm constipated.
He really is a sweet talker, my man..
See that's men for you, totally logical!
That is such a good summary of men and women!
Oh, and I have posted pics from Vegas. I dont want you moaning that you missed them :-)
But if us women get pulled over by a hunky cop then we would be smiling sweetly wouldn't we?
LOL..I found you on Burg's page...this is funny. Mine looks like a mug shot too...but more of a Paris Hilton one..I did have some make up and hair going on...LOL
Post a Comment