I am going crazy. I am having withdrawals! I hate this nervous, twitchy feeling I have. I need to be doing "something".
Remember I mentioned my new computer at work? Yeah, well its nice...but guess what? They took all the freakin games off it!!! No Solitaire! No Freecell! No pinball!
WTH do they think I am going to do with all my time now?!?! Work??? HA! Whatever.
Jerks.
Update:
Well one thing I do like about my new computer is the animated office assistant on Microsoft. Of course, I chose the cat! It is so cute. It meows and jumps around the screen while I type. I pull that up on my computer just so I can see him. I need to name him I guess. I wish I had a real cat in my office at work. I would love that. I used to have a fish, but he died. I would like to have another, but I sure dont miss cleaning out the smelly fish bowl, so I dont think I will. I guess a computer animated pet isnt such a bad things afterall.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Too much time
Written by:
always kris
at
8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
My job blocks just about every site on the internet, it drives me crazy.
Bugger! you'll just have to read blogs instead!
you can play games on yahoo. Not that I do that :)
A cat? Okay, my MSoffice is not that advanced... I get the paperclip guy or nothing!
At least the cyber pet wont crap on your desk like a real cat would!
Don't you just love the IT fascists! I can't even access blogs at work, in fact if its not to do with the government I can't get it.
I feel bad for midnight... what would we do if we couldn't AT LEAST access blogs???
I cant get on a lot of sites at work either Eric and some blogs...depending on the content.
That is exactly what I do WC. ;)
DC, I dont even know if I can get to Yahoo, there are so many "external" sites that are blocked. I think the office assistant upgrade went in on the 2000 version. Right click on the paperclip and see if it says "Pick Assistant".
hmmm VI? Where do your cats crap? lol I would get a litter box to put UNDER my desk! lol
Good word for them Middy, facists. I like that.
Desiree, I would be crazy, even more so than I am already, if I couldnt at least READ blogs. If they ever do that, I am done...I couldnt get on the computer at home long enough to read and post...not with a teenager hanging over my shoulder waiting for her turn.
I really need to upgrade my computer.
Post a Comment