Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Honestly

Im depressed.

I cant remember the last time Hubby and I had sex.

Not the actual 'event', but when.

Its been that long ago.

Im celibate. And Im married.

How sad is that?

7 comments:

Eileen Dover said...

Isn't that one of the normal stages of marriage?

Are you making an effort? Does he have a desire? Do you make time?

The Exception said...

I know women who think that it is normal due to kids, time, work, being tired, etc. If there is mutual desire, then can you make it a priority to enjoy one another? Is this something you feel comfortable discussing with him? (I know many couples do not discuss sex)

Just... Why? said...

That's not good Kris - sexual intimacy is a big part of a marriage. Occasionally I've gone for a fortnight without sex (and after my Daughter was born it was 4 or 5 weeks) but I'm like a bear with a sore head when that happens.
Perhaps you could get a sitter and go out for some time together? Maybe surprise him by driving him to a secluded wood, then make out in the car like teenagers?

Little Wing said...

Kris, just lay him down and jump his bones, girlfriend!

Works everytime! :)

Mrs. S. said...

Oh no.. Is there any particular reason?

always kris said...

E, that is what he says, that he isnt twenty something anymore. I make flirtative suggestions. Thats just it, I dont think he has a desire. Daughter will be gone next week, so we will see what "time" we have.

The Exception, we dont discuss sex. He used to be all touchy, grabby, feely when we were younger, but he isnt now.

I know JW, I know. What's a fortnight? We go out to eat and shopping and lots of things together, just not sex...so should I just chalk it up to his age? But then again, I know men in there 50's with more desire for sex than he has.

LOL LW...then Id just get a pity F*...I want him to want me.

Burg, thats what I am trying to figure out from all of ya'll. lol

Little Wing said...

In all seriousness there is always viagra.

There could also be a medical reason, he should see the doc and have a good check-up!

Maybe he would discuss it with the doc??