Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things I say

This past weekend hubby and I were going somewhere, just the two us and he was driving. I pulled the visor down to check something in the mirror. I cant really remember what now, but I am sure it had something to do with my face since that is really about all you can see in the visor mirror. Anyway, something on the top of my head caught my eye. We have a sunroof, so I can really see the top of my head in the sunlight.

I have short hair and up until about a week ago, I had been trying to let it grow out. I gave up though and went to the summer style. Short. So, back to the top of my head, with short hair. Down the part in my hair, I could see something that looked different. I parted my hair and looked closer and then I pulled. To my amazement it was a curly, kinky, gray hair!! It looked like a corkscrew it was so curly! I told my husband and this was the following conversation:

Me: "It looks like a pubic hair."

Him: "Gross!"

"Great! I just found a pubic hair growing on the top of my head! Hey, do pubic hairs turn gray?"

"What did you just ask?!?"

"Well its something I've thought about before."

"I seriously worry about the things you think about."

7 comments:

Eileen Dover said...

Oh ewww!

I can't imagine going grey on top and bottom.

But hey, there is always...

http://www.bettybeauty.com/

Mrs. S. said...

Hmmm.. Suddenly I'm wondering who I could ask that question and not seem inappropriate..

Anonymous said...

Funny - shoot - do people go gray in both places at the same time???

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

hmm Well I have agood few on my head, and my chest has suddenly started going grey too. But I cannot say I have noticed any other parts going that way .....yet!
Shall I inform u if it does happen?
Would have to do a bit of growing to see I guess.

Woodrow said...

I bet they do. Why wouldn't they? I mean, if all the other hair on a body turns gray it just makes sense that the pubes would be no exception

always kris said...

Eileen, Burg, Desiree....anybody got the answer yet?!? See?! Its a good question. I have an older friend I could ask, but I would rather not.

Joe...yes, inform us if you do. I guess you are gonna have to lettem grow and let us know.

Woodrow, that is what I thought too, but I dont know for sure...I hate not knowing for sure.

Anonymous said...

To clear up the question.....the answer is yes!!!!!!!!!
Without a doubt!
I saw my grandma!