You know how things always seem to tear up after the warranty has expired? I have heard people often joke that there is a timing device set to keep things from going wrong until that time period is over. Well, I believe it. How else can you explain the fact that I have three bras from Victoria Secrets. Same kind, bought the same day, only difference is one is white, one of beige and one is black. So explain to me how did the underwires ALL come out them on the same wash day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Umm.
:raises hand:
My VS bra broke today. Damn strap.
I hope you didn't pay $48 for yours, though.
Im afraid so E, Body by Victoria IPEX Demi is only $45, but for the blessed D cups, $48. Holy cow. Not what I need when hubby is unemployed.."hey sweetie, I need $150 to buy some new bras...k?" Im gonna have to take a loan to replace them. lol
I am going to guess a different wash cycle than the last times?
That's why I never pay more than eight dollars for bras.. I also never pay more than five dollars for sunglasses... It's true.. I'm hell on everything..
I think there must be a microchip built in to each bra - it's a cunning plot to make sure you spend all your disposable income on undies.
Still, you buy VS bras? I'm lucky if MW goes anywhere other than Marks & Sparks these days!! Her underwear drawer transformed over the space of 3 years from skimpy stuff to granny pants lol.
Oh and skittles are what you'd call bowling pins (but we also have Skittles 'candy' - too sweet for my taste though)
this was the first time I ever bought anything from VS, besides the lotions and perfumes. I am too "fruggle", but I decided for my bd a year ago, I splurged and asked for VS gift certificates. Now I am hooked I guess, I cant ever find the size I need anywhere else or like the style, much easier to go back to VS. I dont have "granny panties" yet...like hubby would notice anyway! lol
Eric, there in lies the problem...it says to "hand wash and hang to dry"...nope...gentle cycle and dryer...my mistake I guess.
Burg, I dont splurge on sunglasses.
JW...Marks and Sparks?? thanks for coming by! lol :-p
Must be a weird kind of underwear voodoo thing going on...!
You need to get one of those wash bags that stops them from getting tangled with the rest of the laundry.
One of these days I will have to explain my whole Vickies theory. However, in this case, I think they make them fall apart at certain times just so you have an excuse to go to Vickies.....Remember Vickies is the secret meeting place for woman. I will have to repost that one so you all know that this guy right here KNOWS about your Vickies secret.....I have figured it out.
It is a conspiracy....I know it.
Update, Update, Update.....
Hey Kris... good to see you still smileing at life. Keep well and keep writing!
What is it about the word "underwire" that makes me happy?
OG, who has cast a voodo spell on my bras! lol
VI...I do have one of those,but never took the time to use it each time, now maybe I better huh?
Wow Eric, so nice to be 'wanted', although I dont have much to say in an update. My life is so plain compared to your's and all your ports. I will update soon though. I took off a couple of days and now I must play catch up at work.
Good to see you back Joe. Smiling is so much more fun than frowning or crying...guess that is a lesson you learn as you get older. Plus, what does crying get you? No where.
lmao @ wombat...underwire makes me happy too. :-)
I complimented two women on their underwear in the last week and both spoiled my appetite by informing me the respective sets were from Asda and Primark. I'm such a brand whore.
Post a Comment