Monday, March 19, 2007

Shopping

Shopping with my daughter this weekend at the mall. (aka Hell)

Me trying to convince her:

"Its not the brand you wear, but how you wear the brand."

Kinda catchy of me huh??

No?

She didnt buy it either.

dang

3 comments:

Eric said...

Kids are so much fun to shop with. My son refuses to buy anything that does not have spiderman on it.

I found him a really hot leather jacket one day and he would not wear it. It was on sale for like 150 bucks, you can not beat that. He did not want it because it did not have spiderman on it. So, I told him I would even sew a spiderman liner in it. He still refused. What is wrong with the youth of today?

Persian Princess said...

haha, I totally agree with you Kris...but that's never gonna wash with a teenager!

Vi said...

But doesn't mean you have to 'buy' the brand to wear it?

Please don't confuse me kris. Too many vodkas have been drunk.