I got this off of another blog and thought it looked like fun. I tag you if you want to do it.
1. go to wikipedia and type in your birthday, month and day only:
2. list 3 events that occurred on that day.
- a. 1957 - Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, is integrated through the use of United States Army troops.
- b. 1976 - The rock band U2 forms at a meeting at drummer Larry Mullen's home.
- c. 2006 - The Louisiana Superdome reopens after 13 months of reconstruction due to Hurricane Katrina.
- a. 1952 - Christopher Reeve, American actor and activist (d. 2004)
- b. 1969 - Catherine Zeta-Jones, Welsh actress, who is married to:
- 1944 - Michael Douglas, American actor and producer (a married couple share the same birthday)
- c. 1961 - Heather Locklear, American actress and model
1960 - Emily Post, American author & etiquette expert
5. list a holiday or observance.
Mozambique - Armed Forces Day.
2 comments:
That's a really interesting post Kris! I not most of yours are entertainment industry focussed, was that through choice? Mine all seem to be war related!
Just trying to find something that I thought we could all relate to, with most of us bloggers being so far apart.
Post a Comment