Monday, March 12, 2007

Scary

Guess what I watched Sunday night? The Omen. The original one. I had never seen it. I dont watch scary movies. I hate scary movies. My husband loves them though and he has got our daughter and one of her friends watching them. Daughter's friend will spend the night and they will sit up watching scary movies. They watched the remake on Saturday morning. I watched some it. I didnt think it was too bad. But they kept commenting on how much better the original was, so I told Hubby I'd like to see it too. It was ok. I dont like movies that mess with the devil and God.

Our cat has brought home his second baby snake. I will open the carport door and he will be laying on the carport, as proud as cab be with his "kill." The snake wasnt completely dead when I found him Saturday night, so I picked up the cat and put him in the house while I yelled for hubby to come take care of the snake. Needless to say the cat was not happy with me for taking his "kill" away from him. Then Sunday he brings a tiny little lizard home. How in the heck is he finding these little creatures? I am just worried that he will find momma soon or maybe she will find him!

No comments: