
You know the converstaion heart candies that come out for Valentine's Day. Well I had an idea this morning as I looked at these. They have come up with the new "Fax Me" and "Call me", so I came up with an idea! They need to make one that says "Blog Me" or it would be better if they could somehow fit "Blog about me" on one.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Conversation Hearts '07
Written by:
always kris
at
3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
blog about me.
'The sweetist little american thing I know.'
Happy vibration day, kris!
Or I thought of a new one, if Joie was here to comment, she probably would have beat me to it, but they should have one that says "Text Me"! lol
Gosh I remember candy hearts from my childhood days! I think they need adult versions with 'blow me' and stuff on them.
Post a Comment