I am sick and tired about hearing about this woman. I mean, so what if she is a freakin astronaut, she is only human afterall! Damn! They act like she is supposed to be void of any type of emotion or feelings. She had some type of a "relationship" with this guy, then got jealous of another woman. Big deal! Move along with the news. Now, granted, driving 900 miles with an adult diaper on so she could stalk the other woman is a tad bit extreme. And I am not saying that I dont think she was 110% wrong in what she did, but so much of the ordeal is being made being she is an astronaut! Who cares?!?! If this was say a teacher, do you think there would be this publicity on it? Again, I ask, whats the big deal with her being an astronaut? Personally, I think you have to be a little screwed up in the head to begin with to be one of those!
It looks like I will be getting a home computer with in the next few days. yeah!!! I hope that with the arrival of a new computer also comes my creativity to start to post again. I dont have anything exciting or new going on in my life like the rest of the group does, hell I dont even have an exciting past to write about!
Speaking of pasts, I did get an email from first love from high school. We still email some. He recently moved back in state, about three hours away. He emailed to tell me that he is going to be visiting his old college, about 30 minutes from me, with a buddy this weekend. He emailed me to see if I wanted to get together and have lunch on Saturday. I declined. I would love to see him, but since I have been so sick recently, I just dont feel like I have the energy to. I am regretting saying no, but I know when Saturday morning rolls around and I dont feel good, I will be glad I said no. I would have so much to do before then anyway...hair cut, color, tan, lose about 10 pounds. See? Too much to do in just a few days.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
So what!
Written by:
always kris
at
11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm getting tired looking up from my monitors to see that poor woman's face. One thing you can count on with the Media (international and national) is that they will put their own spin on it for the sake of infotainment.
My boycott from watching news has been forced on me...but I'm not bitter! *twitch*
And we all know how much you enjoy watching the news Tobi...I think it was just a few weeks ago that you commented on how much you enjoyed being able to watch it while you were at work... lol
It wouldnt even make the news had #1, she not been wearing diapers. But my question is, didnt she have to stop for gas? So why not go the restroom then? Why the need for the diaper? Ok, so I am probably giving her too much credit to think rationally when it is so obvious that she wasnt. And the #2, had she not been an astronaut this would not even be national news. I guess it is ok for us common, plain folk to freak out, but not astronauts!
lol, this is a great post. i cant wait till your home PC arrives!! and i agree that just cos shes an astrnaut its got more publicity. but the nappy is weird!
Post a Comment