Well they wont have to worry about where to bury that poor Anna Nicole, by the time all the legalities are worked out, her poor body will be so decomposed that it wont be anything more than a pile of bones!!! After everyone appearing so hunky dory yesterday afternoon after the judge's decision, now her mom has gone a filed an appeal!!! Whatever!!!
And poor Britney Spears, do you really blame her for attacking the damn photographers with an umbrella? I don’t. Those people need to be outlawed. The paparazzi have gone waaaaaay too far in my opinion when it comes to invading people's personal space. But then again, I understand that these "stars" bring a lot of that on themselves too. When every thing is going good for them, they cant get their pictures in magazines enough, but when it goes bad, the freak out and don’t want their picture taken. Whatever!!!
Grey's Anatomy last week and this week! OMG!!! I can’t say anymore, Joie watches and she is a few weeks behind in episodes. Joie, you'll know what I mean when you get it to. When the episodes dealing with water start, hold your breath! lol
crap, crap, crap!!!
Don’t you hate it when you get to work and realize you forgot to do something really important before you left the house? Like put on deodorant? I am so glad its not like 100 degrees outside today and even happier that I can walk right next door to the drugstore! I got to work a few weeks ago and realized I had forgot to brush my teeth!! I have NEVER done that! So now I have deodorant along with my toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk at work.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Whatever!!!
Written by:
always kris
at
9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sadly, the people we really have to blame are the ones who buy the tabloid rags(magazines).
Same with why we get so much junkmail. People continue to buy the products thus driving up the ferocity of the promotions.
Forgetting deoderant...I've done that a few times, fortunately for me, I work in an air conditioned building with almost entirely men.
Tobi, I dont buy those magazines. Seriously. I dont purchase them. But damn I sure do love reading them while I am waiting somewhere that has them out to read! But I refuse to spend MY money on them! lol
With you there Kris. I don't buy those mags either, just wait till I'm at the docs to read them (6 months old) So that's why I didn't even know about Anna or britney till I read about it in peoples blogs!
I am a news junkie though VI, I LOVE the news! I have to watch CNN at some point during the weekend so that I know what's going on in the world. (hanging my head in shame) lol
im guttered!! i forgot it was on (only the 2nd ep in the new series) and i missed it, went on a date instead!! tres angry with myself. and cos im not working at the mo, there is noone to gossip about it with!
Hey Kris.. I guess you must have had those dreams where u arrive at work without pants on or the like.
Deos.. I dont wear the stuff. I used another product for a three week period and now never need worry about Body odour, even with the heavy sweating at gym. It's pretty amazing. I do. however use cologne, so I can smell good for my fellow train passengers.
Post a Comment