I didnt get to play around on the computer as much as I had hoped I would this weekend. But the little that I did get to, was great! I love the big monitor and how fast everything downloads. My daughter was out of town most of the weekend, so every time I went to do something on the computer, here comes hubby, wanting my attention. I swear, they are just overgrown kids, but worse sometimes. After daughter got home late Sunday night, she came in to my bedroom as I was lying in bed reading and she said, "I LOVE the new computer!" I smiled and thought, "Great. Now I'll never get to use it."
So? What's everyone's opinion on Britney's new hairstyle? Has she finally gone of the deep end? Is it a cry for help or just a publicity stunt? What I cant believe and couldn have never imagined is that K-Fed is actually looking an angel compared to her now.
We watched two movies this weekend. The first one was one that has been out awhile, but we had never seen it, "The Wedding Crashers". I had hoped it would be funny, but it wasnt. Not to me. I thought it was really slow in the beginning. Well now that I think about, the whole thing was slow! Then we watched "Little Miss Sunshine". I thought that it was really cute.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Weekend in review
Written by:
always kris
at
10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I don't think even she is that desperate for publicity!
Neither do I OG. There are days when I wished I could shave my head and just start all over, but I dont have as much as she does to make myself look attractive bald.
Wedding crashes - two hours of my life I'll never get back!
lol VI! Exactly how I feel!!! I kept waiting for a good part and one never came...until the credits rolled that is. I knew we would get along good VI! lol
Britney has finally lost the plot Kris, but she'd still get it (with a wig one).
brit's new hairdo is freaky, she really has gone off the deep end, either that or her PR guy has!!
Post a Comment