Oh Kris!! So sweet of you. As I was reading I was thinking WRITE THAT DOWN. I love it. It is now posted just above my computer screen so I can read it each and every day!!!
"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."
~ from the movie 'Hope Floats'
7 comments:
Hmm.. I thought it was the privelage of sleeping in. :P
lol burg...I guess that would all depend on what "tomorrow" it is that you are talking about? :P
Oh Kris!! So sweet of you. As I was reading I was thinking WRITE THAT DOWN. I love it. It is now posted just above my computer screen so I can read it each and every day!!!
Very true Kris, very true!
Today we decide what to do with the mistakes we made yesterday so we don't do it again tomorrow.
ah I like that Kris! it put a smile on my face :-)
Oi! Kris! Get back to blogging! No excuse that you don't have a home comp!
Post a Comment