Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I dont get it

I dont get it. WTF is wrong with Anna Nicole Smith's mom? Anna didnt want a damn thing to do with her when she was ALIVE, so why in the hell does her mom think she would want her to have anything to do with her (as in her mom deciding where to bury her) after death???

And this woman is Daniel's grandmother. He is Anna Nicole's dead son that died in September. He is buried in the Bahamas, where Anna Nicole's lover says she wanted to be buried, next to her son. So my real question here is, as a grandmother and a mother, how could this woman NOT want her daughter to be buried next to her grandson?!?!?

I have heard that she wants Anna Nicole to be buried in Texas, is that right? But I have heard no mention of whether she wants Daniel's body to moved also or if she is going to leave him in the Bahamas. (update 12:37: I read this here: "....wants to take Smith's body to Texas to be buried in the family plot, and to exhume Daniel's body and re-bury him in Texas.") Does she not realize that where Anna Nicole is buried has nothing to do with making ammends to her daughter? I just dont get it.

If anything, this is a perfect example to us that are living that we should strive each day to make ammends to those that we have hurt or maybe forgive those that have hurt us, because we might not be here tomorrow to do it. I bet lawyer's offices are jsut swarming with people who realize now how important it is to have a will in place and most importantly make sure it is kept up to date.

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

The whole thing is such a side show it's not even funny. I heard they'd better make up their minds pretty quick though because her body is decomposing... Eww..

Anonymous said...

Sad really. Pathetic life and even more disturbing in death. I feel truly sorry for people like that. just goes to show money does not buy happiness!! Now if I had that money...I think it could...or I could have fun trying!!
:) Ha

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hey! did you say "WTF"?? Hmm go to the bathroom and wash out that
mouth young lady!!!

I luvit when you get fired up!!!! Go Girl!