Monday, September 25, 2006

I love Fall!

I am feeling inspired to do some "home projects". I got my new Pottery Barn catalog this weekend. I love looking through that catalog and getting ideas. Once I get an idea I will go on a quest to find something similar to what I have seen and make it "look" like the desgin in the catalog. I know there are shows like that on HGTV. I love interior design. My mom told me I went in to the wrong field in college and I should have done something like that. I love doing those kind of things in my own home, but I dont know if I would have enough confidence to do that kind of thing with someone else's home and money.

That seems to be the biggest set back I have in getting all the projects that I want to do right now, my checkbook! Like right now, I have new bedspreads for my bed, but I refuse to put them on until I can get new sheets and blankets to go along with them. Oh, and new mini blinds, rugs and lamp shades. So I will continue to purchase one item at a time until I get everything I want.

Well the couple that left last week to get married in St. Lucia just came in. They did get married and they have beautiful pictures to prove it. They go back to the real world and work tomorrow. I have decided that is the best way to go, just run off to a tropical island to get married. I dont even know if I would want a big wedding dress. I say just get married in a sundress and barefoot in the sand. Two summers ago when I was in Florida, there was a wedding on the beach at sunset. It was beautiful.

I LOVE this fall weather! It is gorgeous here today. I spent yeterday afternoon raking the pine needles from my driveway. Why would anyone plant a pine tree beside a driveway? Dont look at me, I didnt plant it! The pine needles fall so thick that they cover the drive. And after the storm we had Saturday, it was time for another raking. The squirrels sit up in the tree and pick the pinecombs apart and eat them like little ears of corn. Of course when they are done, they just throw them down on the ground and my car if it is parked there! I wonder if I could teach them to use a trash can? It felt good to be outside though. I need to get some of those pumpkin trash bags to put the needles in and start decorating for Halloween.

I am not too keen on the scary part of Halloween, but I like the pumpkins, scarecrows and hay bales. I loved going on a date to a hide ride when I was younger. It would be cold out and you would snuggle close and cuddle up under the blanket. Maybe in the dark he would sneak a kiss as you turned your head to his to tell him something when no one was looking. I need to kiss like that again. I love kissing. I could just spend hours kissing. I wish I could spend hours kissing! hmmm hmmm hmmmmmmmm! Mwah!

7 comments:

Mummy said...

me too with the kissing!!!

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hey Kris.... the ordinary girl writes some hot stuff as well.
I was really suprised to see that wikipedia has a whole bunch of porno terms on it. I just looked up creampie as it was one ordinary girls likes.. Crikey I think I am rather conservative in my thinking at times...

So, how you doing/?

always kris said...

What? You saying my blog isnt "hot" enough for you? :-) Give me time! lol This is a whole new world for me. I can always go read your blog if I need something hot. ;-) Plus, remember, you have more "worldy" experiences to write about than I do!

lol word verf: pimsy

Tobiwan said...

Your hayride reminds me of the first time I saw Pulp Fiction.

Sam and I were just talking the movie over while I drove her home and she said 'thank you for the movie', so I tapped my cheek closest to her and she leaned in to kiss it, so I quickly turned my head and gave her a warm soft kiss. Like the awesome woman she is, she just laughed it off, but didn't scorn me for it.

Mummy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS !!!!!!!

always kris said...

awww Tobi. Who is Sam? I LOVE a first kiss. Nothing generates the passion like a first kiss. I dont understand why after you have been in a long term relationship or marriage, the kissing ceases. Can anyone enlighten me on that please?

THANK YOU JD! I am already feeling older. But then again a friend once told me, the older the berry, the sweeter the juice. ;-) I think I said that right. Correct me if I am wrong. lol

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

aaw kris.. a Belated happy happy to you.

Noo i never meant you dont write "hot" enough for me.. I doubt all of mine will be that way either..
Like the way u think is all.... Keep going ...