Wow, my blog is barely two days old and I already have writer’s block. That’s not good. I am not sure I can do this.
Who was I to think that I would possibly have something to write about that would be of interest? I know, I know, we say that we don’t write for an audience. BS. You know as well as I do, that's a lie. We all want someone to read what we have written and more importantly, to leave comments.
But then again, isn’t it neat to sit here typing, then you hit “publish” and your words pop up on the computer screen in this cool, directed format? I sit there looking at it and think, “wow, I did that”.
My computer at home is taking a dive on me. I think it is on its last leg. And I know nothing about working on it. It keeps popping up some error message about running Active X controls on that page. Might as well be in Greek to me. It sucks and replacing it anytime soon is not an option. Looks like I will need to have multiple, massive garage sales.
You know what else sucks? Getting a letter from your Gynecologist that she is closing her practice and you need to find another doctor. Now that is something that is not pleasant to shop around for. Damn it. I need to find me a Hot Doc like Anne's! ;-)
There is a girl here at work that has told me on more than one occasion that her mom has a purse like mine. It kind of made me feel old. Then today she says, “Wow, you were born in 69? I didn’t know you were that old.” I just laughed and thanked her for pointing that out to me. She then proceeded to tell me that her dad was born in the same year as me. Okay, thanks, I feel much older now.
I love the fall season. I love opening the windows at home. I opened them last night. It actually was a little cool and I had to shut them during the night. I am glad it is cooling down some. I am scared that it will get really hot again though. I don’t want it to do that. I am ready for the weather to change. I guess that is one thing that I don’t mind changing in my life, the weather.
I think I am going to go to shopping during lunch today. I want to go to Bath and Body Works. That is something I don’t think I could ever have enough of, lotions and body sprays. Nothing like a bath, freshly shaven legs and some lotion and body spray to put you in a good mood. I love the new ‘flavor’ at B&BW, Passion Fruit. It smells so good! And I know I smell good! And how do I know this? Because when I am doing laundry I can still smell it on my clothes and damn, it smells good! The one I get the most compliments on though is the Cherry Blossom. So those two are my faves for right now, until they come out with a new one. Since my bd is this month, I got a coupon from Victoria’s Secret. I cant decide whether I should get a new bra, perfume or lotion. Maybe I will get some money for my bd and I will get all three! HAHA! I am POSITIVE I wont rack up on the gifts like Anne did on her bd!
Well I just found out that some of the girls here at work are going to take me out Saturday night for my bd! Whoo hoo! I am excited! I dont go out much, so this is a treat for me. The last time I went out with these girls we went to the Nickelback concert. That was so much fun! I loved the concert, but looking back on it now is kind of bittersweet for some other reasons. Oh well, hopefully Saturday night will be a lot of fun and no one will back out between now and then.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Trying to keep up
Written by:
always kris
at
12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love love love Bath and Body Works. I havent smelled the new one..I dont get out much anymore! But a new smell there is the way to go. I bet I have at least 10 bottles of different flavors lined up along my tub. I like the Japanese Cherry blossom and sweet pea the best..but I really like them all.
And Victorias Secret..hmm..I want the new bra so bad. And I love their perfume. I say go for broke and get them all!
(and now I forget what else I was going to say...)
Oh yeah..now I remember..had to go back and look.
Birthday..whoo hoo! I hope you guys have a lot of fun!
And go check out coffeygirl (on my blog-roll) she has a picture of the book that we all need to buy about blogging ideas. I think I may get it and try and do one a week..just to spice up the blog so Its not all porn and whining all the time. :)
Anne, You dont whine! And a lot of times I see what you face(d) and I think that I am the one whining! So thank you for reminding me not to complain so much.
That book sounds like a great idea. Pretty soon we will all be blogging about the same things.
Post a Comment