I have a question....in the Grey's Anatomy show the other night, what was the name of the song they played? It was something to do with "lay with me". Who sings it? I liked it. A lot.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
I have a question....in the Grey's Anatomy show the other night, what was the name of the song they played? It was something to do with "lay with me". Who sings it? I liked it. A lot.
Written by:
always kris
at
7:44 PM
4 comments:
Hello you. Well I have to admit I thought you were a tad on the conservative side, but your comments on Joie blogg about 69'ers has changed all that. Thanks for the support and I will keep writing as well
Well I admit that you kind of hurt my feelings in that comment. Seriously. Give me time. I am not promising some sexual illict content though. I am shy and private to a certain extent. But dont be so judgemental, I am very sensitive.
Afterall, this is my blog. I am not supposed to be writing for anyone but me. But I do love the comments... ;-)
Kris honey, you write what u want, but u make sure I read when there is dirty sex stuff .... promise!@?
Gray's Anatomy - Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars ? Is that the song you mean (as Denny dies) very haunting. Its no1 here at the moment, cant do anything without hearing it, which is a bummer, it makes me cry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vSWGNqI-sI
hope the link works ok
Kris! Why on earth would I want to offend one of my only fellow bloggers who reads me?
I most humbly beg forgivness for the misunderstanding of my comments. I know the way it was interpreted wasn't how it was meant to be.
I am in no way asking you to write anything negative, sordid or in any other way you would norm,ally find offensive. This is your blog, your thoughts your minds link.
You have my full respect- ( now if this were chat you could have said.."hey what do you mean?" And I could have answered you str8 away.)
Forgiveme?
Post a Comment