Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Music morning

I have had a rough week, but today is better. Today the sun is shining and the weather is perfect. I wish I were going on a trip. It doesn’t have to be a long trip, just a little getaway. I love driving with the windows down, sunroof open, sunglasses on, music playing, singing along and no, I can’t sing. lol

This morning on the way to work I listened to a cd that a friend made for me. It has a lot Ronnie Milsap on it. The way he plays the piano is amazing! I get chills when I hear the piano in “Smokey Mountain Rain”. I need to remember to add him to my profile for my music. Wow, I just looked up these lyrics and I read the play list from his “40 N1 hits”. I am going to have to get this CD.

Daydreams about Night Things ~
I'm having daydreams bout night things
In the middle of the afternoon
And while my hands make a living my mind's home loving you
I'm having daydreams about night things
In the middle of the afternoon
And every night you make my daydreams come true

Smokey Mountain Rain ~
Smokey Mountain rain keeps on fallin'
I keep on callin' her name
Smokey Mountain rain
I'll keep on searchin'
I can't go on hurtin' this way
She's somewhere in the Smokey Mountain rain

I Wouldn’t Have Missed it for the World~
Our paths may never cross again
Maybe my heart will never mend
But I'm glad for all the good times
Cause you've brought me so much sunshine
And love was the best it's ever been

(chorus)
I wouldn't have missed it for the world
Wouldn't have missed loving you girl
You've made my whole life worth while, with your smile
I wouldn't trade one memory
Cause you mean too much to me
Even though I lost you girl
I wouldn't have missed it for the world

They say that all good things must end
Loves comes and goes just like the wind
You've got your dreams to follow
But if I had the chance tomorrow
You know I'd do it all again

Oh I wouldn't trade one memory
Cause you mean too much to me
Even though I lost you girl
I wouldn't have missed it for the world
  • A random question, how much is gas now where you live? There is a town close to where I live that is selling it at $2.09. I hate it that we are seeing the day where we are happy to pay $2 for a gallon of gas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gas is 2.04 by my sons daycare. In the town, where I work, its 2.14. Im really liking this blog.

CK

Freddy said...

I get confused by the measuremenets and the currency rates but 'gas' as you folks over there so quaintly call petrol costs about £0.849 a litre here.
That's approximately £3.21 per US gallon which I figure is at least $6.
Of which around $5 is tax.
Feel better now?