Sunday, September 24, 2006

Shopping Cures?

You know the saying, "what goes around, comes around"? Well I guess I am getting mine. I have (had) another friend once that thought I hung the moon. In this friend's eyes, I could do no wrong. There is nothing this friend wouldnt have done for me, all I had to do was ask. And to this day, there is nothing this friend wont do for me now. But I feel like I took that friendship for granted. I blew it off. Now what I dished out is being returend to me. Tobiwan commented on Karma once in his blog, about her being a slut, well she is also one nasty bitch. I dont ever want to mess with her again. She is kicking my ass.

EDITED: 9:15 PM
Isnt that the hardest part about letting someone go? You remember every single detail about them, as much as you knew at least. You remember plans that were made, but never followed through or stories that were promised, but never told. But what do they want to remember about you? Apparently not as much as you do about them.

4 comments:

Mummy said...

wow, more great lyrics, i quite like faith hill, but i wouldnt know any of her songs to name etc.
that really resonates, same with ur earlier post about missing a friend. my experience so far has proved the pain of losing someone (they die) or breaking up with a partner or having the mother of all rows with a friend, if its over, they all burn at ur heart. like its an actual physical pain, its unreal. but, time -damn bastard father time- does lessen hurt. i just cant be assed waiting - i want to feel better now! (I want you to feel better now too)

always kris said...

JD I do feel better, no more saddness. I am done. Whats the saying, "if you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all", that is my new motto. :-)

Tobiwan said...

I find that even talking about Karma makes me a little edgy. Fortunately, it doesn't take long for her to turn around and spread the love, y'know, however she does it for you.

always kris said...

I actually knew a girl named Karma. I shutter to think that could be my name! You are so right Tobi, she does share and share alike, or so it seems.