What is it that attracts us to certain people, beyond looks that is? Especially the people that we may 'meet' here on the internet or in the blogosphere? And I dont mean meet in a physical way, but meet through written word. Is it that we 'think' we share a common interest, problem, wish, dream or fantasy with that person? Is it because we like what we think that other person could do for us? Or maybe what we could do for them? I have a handful of blogs that I read on a daily basis. And luckily they have all read and commented on mine. I feel very lucky, so thank you all for humoring me. I hope that I continue to say something to keep you all coming back. I feel as if I have been rather depressive this past week and I apologize. I dont want it to always be that way.
I have had people in my life tell me that I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I guess I do to a certain degree. I took a personality profile test once and it was so dead-on accurate, it scared me. I will have to post about that someday. I am way too over analytical. I over think things to death. I will recall a situation and a conversation and replay it over and over in my head. I never take what was said or done at face value. I am always looking for the hidden meaning or hidden agenda behind what was said. I guess that is part of that infamous 'guard' that I have.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
What is it?
Written by:
always kris
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Im an over analyzer as well. I guess I make mountains out of molehills..or however that saying goes. It stinks. Sometimes I cant shut my brain off.
Im sorry that you are in the depressive funk..I hope it passes soon. Mine tend to come and go (perhaps a little bipolar? maybe I am)
Anyway...*big hug*
i think bloggers def having over analysis in common !! your blog is interesting kris! and thanks so much for the lyrics the other day, that was tres cool.
word verif: xroxk
can't argue with that.
I've seen the same thing in other bloggers. There's a few I think about on a regular basis, but I know it's because my imagination has made up for the things my other senses haven't determined.
They didn't call it OCD back when I was still in psychiatric care...I think they just called it being anal retentive.
LMAO @ anal retentive. I have heard that too, but I much prefer OCD. I just know what I like and how I like it. ;-) Is there anything wrong with that? I want everything MY way.
Post a Comment