OK, so I asked about long lost blogger Sam and got a response. But has anyone heard from Manslut? His blog disappeared too. And has anyone heard from Wild Cat? She hasnt posted in awhile. Just curious.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yep.. Sam Sam Sam...(sigh)
Heck we are still here and thats all that matters isn't it? We do write for ourselves (we keep telling ouselves that in the hope we will believe it oneday!!!) I really wish u would get that home PC running.... no more emails... gee I am starting to feel real unloved!!
I noticed Manslut hasnt blogged for a while also. Think wildcat always posts a bit sporadically?
i also cant wait till u get a pc at home !!
Joe, Joe, Joe...I dont think it is appropriate to come to blog mourning the loss of another woman. lol
I DO write for myself dammit! It wont do any good for me to get a home PC Joe, you dont email me anyway. Email me at work...
Joie, I cant even get Man's blog to come up. When I do get a PC at home, I'll email ya!
Post a Comment