Friday, February 16, 2007

Sorry, I apologize

Ok, as you can see or maybe you can't, who the hell knows anymore, I have switched to Beta Blogger. The sad thing is it wasn't because I WANTED to. I was forced to! So please forgive over the next few days as I play and try new colors and new templates.

Not only is this all new to me, they have totally screwed up my sign on. I try and sign in with the "new" one and it tells me that I dont have the right password, so then I go the old blogger and try and sign in, then it takes me to the new one and tells me to sign in, so I do, using the EXACT same password that I JUST used and it wouldnt take, but it takes it this time!!! WTH?!?!?! And it wont accept either password on sign on when I go and try to make comments. I am completely confused.

I will hopefully get a chance to play around and work on it this weekend since I am now the proud owner of a new home PC! This is what my computer is, except I got a 19" monitor for the exact same price. We got a good deal. Hopefully I'll see you around this weekend sometime.

4 comments:

Midnight said...

Yay! Glad to hear you got your PC Kris, not sure about the pink though!!

Vi said...

I'm sooooo excited you are back online at home, kris!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!! (just to beat your one yay, middy!)

Midnight said...

Haha you are so competitive Vi ;) Much better colours now Kris!

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hey Kris, Now hopefully we can get back in contact?

Glad to have u back