You know the little red popout temperature/timer thingys on turkeys? They popout and tell you when the turkey is cooked? Well anyway, that is what my ears feel like they are going to do, popout the side of my head.
Last week it was a stomach virus. This week its a cold. Last night on the way home from work, my left ear stopped up. It wouldnt unclog with any amount of yawning or holding my nose and blowing out. So I took a bunch of medicine and went to bed by 8pm last night. I figured it would clear itself during the night, ya know...the ole' "ignore it and it will surely get better" routine? Well it didnt work this time. So I broke down and went to the doctor. I have an ear infection. I am currently awaiting my prescription of antibotics to be filled. I hate being sick. I have too much to do to be sick.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Turkey's done!
Written by:
always kris
at
2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahh, bless ya Kris. You are run down. Take it easy, girl.
x
Thank you VI. My state is also one of the highest right now that is reporting cases of the flu. Anyone wanna come visit?!? :) lol
You know this means you need a little TLC...
Milk this while you can...soon you will undoubtedly be doing for everyone else again!!
:)
Post a Comment