I considered myself "tagged" after reading Manslut's post where I am to list 6 random facts about myself. Sitting here thinking, I am not sure I can list six, but here goes...
1. I was born premature. I almost died. They told my mom and dad I would not live through the night, but if did, I would be blind and crippled. I am none of those.
2. Someone anonymously paid half of my hospital bill from when I was born. My parents believe it was the doctors. Because I was so premature for that time, they wrote about me in a medical journal. I dont know the name or where to find it.
3. I have an indention on the top of right thigh, it is a muscle attached to the bone. They gave me a shot when I was born and the needle pushed the muscle down. Growing up, coaches and gym instructors would often ask my mom if I had broken that leg. They said I treated that leg like it had been broken.
4. I have never broken a bone in my body. I have broken my brother's finger and my mom's finger.
5. I didnt know I had an older sister until I was 24 years old. She is 4 years than me.
6. I went to college to be a high school English teacher.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
6 Random Things
Written by:
always kris
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You'll have to tell us the story of your oldest sister, Kris. Use it in the TV series! (if you hadn't read my latest post, do so, you're a part of it!)
Hi Kris,
I'm a bit confoooosed (easily done I admit) - do you / did you work as a teacher then? I got the impression you weren't working in a school?
I did read it VI, great idea!
I will post about her.
JW, no, I am not a teacher, but that is what I wanted to be, what I went to college to be. I had one sememester left before student teaching and I thought, "what am I doing???" That was when I got in to the career I am now and have been ever since.
wow!! would be neat to hear about ur sister ... my dad only found out he had an older brother aged 50 something!
Very cool random facts. I too am intrigued to hear about the sister. Also about you breaking both your mum and your brothers fingers!! Eeek! Should we be worried??
Post a Comment