Monday, November 06, 2006

Too much fun

Deer season starts this weekend. Hubby is out of town. I just got an email from a group of friends here at work, they are all planning on going out Saturday night for one of the girl's birthday. Wow, the movie this past weekend and going out Saturday night this coming weekend, I better slow down, I might start having too much fun! lol They said there was a big dance floor. I dont normally dance, but I might just have to say "wtf" and go for it. Guess I better start trying to find a babysitter or better yet, a friend for her to spend the night with, then it wont matter what time I get home. Crap! I just remembered I am supposed to keep the nursery Sunday at church too. lol I may have to cancel on that this time.

4 comments:

Vi said...

You go girl! You need some fun.

Sam said...

Statcounter is what you want Kris. (read on OG's site)
http://www.statcounter.com/ Just follow the instructions. It's free.

always kris said...

I am pitiful. lol oh well, love me or leave me, I am who I am.

Tobiwan said...

It's time to get a babysitter and enjoy a nice evening with your friends. Tell us what you're gonna wear please and thank you.