Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy

I love smiling. I love laughing. It feels so good.

17 comments:

Kelli said...

What a perfect post. :)

mt_detroit said...

That is pretty much how I was feeling today!

I posted something similar to this just this morning.

It must be something in the air!

Sam said...

Aaah, the anonymous. Is he the one making you so happy? ;-)

Unknown said...

That post has just made ME smile :)

Mummy said...

who is anon

always kris said...

I just write how I feel and that was how I was feeling.

Anne: Its good to see you here. I am glad you came by and checked on me.

Mt: Do you think it is Thanksgiving that is making us feel happy? I love these days.

Anon: Thank you

Sam: Now how do you get that from one word Anon wrote???

Ruby: Thank you. I love being happy, it is contagious. I smiled all day and it made people around me smile.

Joie: I dunno. Someone who is anonymous I guess. I cant make any assumptions. You know what happens when you assume...

Mummy said...

lol!! ur so tricky!! anon obviously means something NOW! tee hee

i actually had such trouble posting comments before mine was almost a test, i had been trying to say:

You and Mt D need to spread the joy with me, im in grump-a-lump mood. Only thing will make me happy is the knowledge that Anon is giving it to you big and hard and making u smile with the dirty memory!! whoo hoo

always kris said...

Damn Joie! Wow. I could only be so lucky! lol

Anonymous said...

Kris is amazing, you all should get the pleasure of knowing this woman..personally.

Wild Cat said...

This is intriging... come on Anon, own up!

Sam said...

It's CK.

Angela-la-la said...

That was so nice to read :-)

always kris said...

I love the new tag WC!

TY anon #2.

TY FB, short, sweet and to the point huh?

Now Sam....what if anon #1 is not the same as anon #2???

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Assume...making a ass outta u ane me.


Hello y'all. Never gota chance to blog today....Darnit!!

Anonymous said...

Smiling is infectious
You catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too

I walked around the corner
And someone saw me grin
When he smiled I realised
I had passed it on to him

I thought about the smile
And then realised its worth
A single smile like mine
Could travel round the earth

So if you feel a smile begin
Don't leave it undetected
Start an epidemic
And get the world infected.

always kris said...

yep Joe, noticed you werent around and missed your comments.

MS, that is very cute and true. But just as quick as it comes, sometimes a smile is gone too.

Vi said...

Wow manslut, that had me smiling it while reading!!! Now THAT'S infectious!