"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who’s extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Kris,
The answer to your question on my blog. To post a picture, when you are in your post, you press the 'picture' button. (looks like a picture). Then hit the browse button and find the photo in your files that you want to download (it will also ask you what position you want it to be in - left - centre - right)
Hope this helps.
x
Ooops! Sorry Sam, I didnt explain it well enough. I want to post a pic on my profile, like your's, well not JUST like your's ~ lol, but you know what I mean. Ok, so help! Again. lol
You have to post your photo on the blog as explained first. Then go into your profile and go where it says to add your photo. It should then explain what to do from there. Can't remember exactly, but that is what you need to do first! Can't wait to see it!
Oh no, its not a "real" pic of me...lol
I wanna see ! I wanna see !!
Me too! Me too! At least a knickers shot ;-)
What is it with you girls and each others knickers? I have no desire to compare boxers or lunch boxes with other men? Must be a girlie thing!
Post a Comment