I'm forever soaring and crashing and soaring and crashing. As long as the big blow up slidey thing is there to assist when i crash ....
hope u are ok. I never get these cryptic posts of urs, i can never tell if i have missed out on info further back that explains them ... hope ur ok anyways!
I agree with Sleepless on the not knowing what you missed thing - no regrets, I say. I also love how you manage to steer the convo back to sex Sleepless, you dirty dawg ;-)
I know, it is true, you do have to experience a few "crashes" in life in order to know you are living, but damn they hurt. Isnt there a better way to protect yourself? Especially your heart. I used to be so good at it, let my guard down, I need to bring it back.
Sleepless, we luv your little sexual innuendos.
MtD, why do chances cost so much emotionally though?? lol
JD, yes, I am cryptic, that is how I think. lol Nope, no info further back, other than me be a blubbering idiot about being so happy then having the rug pulled out from under me. Awwww life!
Woodrow, I am glad to see that post from you. You had me worried.
Golightly, so what do you do? Just not fly? lol
thanks goro, and yes, that is Sleepless' calling card huh?
"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."
~ from the movie 'Hope Floats'
10 comments:
Ah but if you don't spread your (erm ) wings and try flying high, you'll never know what you missed?
You might even join the mile high club and I'm sure everybody with a pulse secretly wants to do that?
Ya what sleepless said.
In order to live you have to take chances.
I'm forever soaring and crashing and soaring and crashing. As long as the big blow up slidey thing is there to assist when i crash ....
hope u are ok. I never get these cryptic posts of urs, i can never tell if i have missed out on info further back that explains them ... hope ur ok anyways!
and gawdamn I'm way up here
That is so my theme right now
I agree with Sleepless on the not knowing what you missed thing - no regrets, I say. I also love how you manage to steer the convo back to sex Sleepless, you dirty dawg
;-)
It's interesting how this quote makes me think of my extensive history of drug use. What were we talking about again?
SNAP Tobi!!!
I know, it is true, you do have to experience a few "crashes" in life in order to know you are living, but damn they hurt. Isnt there a better way to protect yourself? Especially your heart. I used to be so good at it, let my guard down, I need to bring it back.
Sleepless, we luv your little sexual innuendos.
MtD, why do chances cost so much emotionally though?? lol
JD, yes, I am cryptic, that is how I think. lol Nope, no info further back, other than me be a blubbering idiot about being so happy then having the rug pulled out from under me. Awwww life!
Woodrow, I am glad to see that post from you. You had me worried.
Golightly, so what do you do? Just not fly? lol
thanks goro, and yes, that is Sleepless' calling card huh?
LMAO @ Tobi and VI.
Welcome to my world Kris. Up, up, up one minute and down, down, down the next! Guess at least it makes life interesting!
Post a Comment