Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Cool Mom

This post made me think of something that my daughter told me a few weeks ago.

She had gone to a football game and some of her friends were all standing around listening to each other's iPods. The song, "Lips of Angel" by Hinder, came on. My daughter told her friend that I had seen them in concert when they had been in town a few weeks earlier. My daughter said her friend's jaw dropped open and she said, "Your MOM?" My daughter was like "yeah" and went on talking. She said her friend was still standing there and she said it again, "wait, your MOM went to the concert?" My daughter was like "yes, my mom!" My duaghter said her friend looked at her and said, "wow. your mom is cool!" Needless to say that made my day.

I wonder what they would think if they knew I had the song "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry on a cd too. (Thanks to CK for the CD and for keeping me "young" in music.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would like those...especially ' crazy bitch'.
haha...If your daughter only knew how ' cool ' her mom can really be. Have a good nite, sexy lady!

CK

always kris said...

lol @ especially "crazy bitch". whatever! :-p

She knows. I think. I hope.

Is your nose cold? ;-) Sweet dreams.