Saturday, November 18, 2006

Old?

My daughter has a friend over spending the night, so I took them to rent movies. We rented "The Lakehouse", "Man of the House" and "John Tucker Must Die". We are watching the John Tucker movie.

There is a scene where the guy is singing, "I want you to want me, I need you to need me..." I was in the kitchen and I said, "Cheap Trick!" A few seconds later the guy on the movie said it too. I said, "Told ya! I know ya'll are impressed!" Then my sweet, loving daughter, who will go to bed without dinner, said, "Of course you know it, its an 'old' band." WTH?!?! OLD??? I get no respect. And I am just teasing about the no dinner thing! :-)

5 comments:

Wild Cat said...

But the old ones are the best ;o)

Ordinary Girl said...

I havent even heard of those films :-( I'm such an ignoramus!! And I agree with WC, the old ones are the best :-) (Apart from the young ones of course...!)

Mummy said...

Stuff her, i wouldnt feed her for a week ... let her realise the 'old ones' are the 'best ones'. lol!!

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Hiya.. Oldie... lol..

Hmm maybe .. well could be..nah not.

How u?

always kris said...

not old Joe, just more "experienced", whatever! lol
I am doing good. How are you? Did you get to ride your motorcycle this weekend? Still jealous. lol

lol @ stuff her. Shes a good kid, wouldnt trade her for anything in the world.