I loved you
Grey sweatpants
No makeup
So perfect
Our love was comfortable and so broken in
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Comfortable
Written by:
always kris
at
12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
I loved you
Grey sweatpants
No makeup
So perfect
Our love was comfortable and so broken in
Written by:
always kris
at
12:08 PM
5 comments:
John Mayer?
You just thrown out your favourite tracky bottoms?
yes annon, I really like that song.
lol VI, nope, just makes me think of someone...
lmao VI, I just reread that post and it does sound like an ode to my sweatpants! Too funny!!!
Well I never heard of the song so what do you expect??? I'm going, what the hell is this weird woman on????? hehe
Post a Comment