Friday, November 10, 2006

Bitchy Girls & Great Guys

This is something I have noticed that all my life, but why does it seem like the "bitchier" the girl, the more devoted her boyfriend or husband is? Seriously! Seems like all the 'good' guys are all following around these women that treat and talk to them like they are crap. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just a variation on those guys who who follow the "Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen" philosophy having girls that idolise them?

always kris said...

I guess so MS. I had never heard that until I read it on Sleepless' blog the other day. So I guess there are gals that have adopted that philosophy too. I just dont get it.

Tobiwan said...

Maybe they have that kinda relationship where they treat the woman like a princess in public, but a slut in the bedroom? That would be an acceptable trade-off.

Ordinary Girl said...

Oh god yes Tobi. That is the perfect trade off!!

Agree with MS, certainly backs up the treat em mean philosophy!!

always kris said...

OK but ya'll still arent getting what I am talking about...the woman acts like an outright bitch, ordering him around, making ugly remarks, basically demeaning him and he asks her if there is anything else he can do for her???

Anonymous said...

I am 55 yr old woman and I have seen this over and over again. Even in my own marriage. I tried to treat my husband with respect and dignity and he yelled and called me names and I took it for about 20 yrs. and one day I raved and cussed and called him names and even said the f word and he started treating me nicer and more respectful.
It is against my nature to be that way so why did I have to be mean to him to make him be nice to me????

always kris said...

thanks annon for your comment. That is exactly what I am trying to figure out. So are you and your husband still married?

Woodrow said...

That approach doesn't work on me.

always kris said...

Good Woodrow. I had a feeling it wouldnt.

Sam said...

I don't get it either kris. If someone was like that to me, I'd tell them to walk! RESPECT is the key.

Joe(aka amalemind) said...

Respect , Yes Ma'am, Show the ladies a little RESPECT. Its gotta be a mutual thing else why bother?
But I do know what you mean , a few ppl I know have the same thing going on. I dont like it though.