Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Don't

Dont ya hate it when you are brushing your teeth and you jab your toothbrush into your gums? My dentist tells me I brush my teeth too hard anyway. I really like my dentist. He is so damn cute and so is his brother. Either way its a win-win situation when I go to the dentist. Now, if one of them was just an Obgyn, Id be happy! :-)

Dont ya hate it when your hair looks great? I only say this because that means tomorrow it will look like shit. I am prepared for it. I might as well go ahead and make the appointment to get it trimmed now.

Dont ya hate it when you are driving and your foot starts itching? Mind did that this morning. I had on boots that zipped, plus I drive a 5 speed, thus needing both of my feet. Finally, I managed to get the boot off. I scratched my foot and kept driving, with one shoe on and one shoe off!

This past weekend was my daughter's bd. It is so weird how fast time flies. I can still remember almost every detail surrounding her birth. I worked until the day she born. I remember where I went the night before she was born. I can remember what I made for dinner. I remember what the weather was like. I can remember the drive on the way to the hospital.

Hey Woodrow you'll appreciate this... I had my daughter around 3:30pm. Right after the delivery, my doc told me he was sorry that he had to hurry up and leave. His vacation had started at noon and he had agroup of guys waiting at his house to leave to go on a pheasant hunting trip! He stayed just so he could deliver my baby.

No comments: