This has been a great weekend. Actually, this has been a great week. It started out a little bumpy, but all in all, it turned out good. I hope this is just the beginning of great. I hope.
Its funny, as I sit here I can barely remember what happened a little over 24 hours ago! lol The only thing I can remember is last night. I got a late night, well early morning, phone call from a friend that I havent talked to in a long time. We spent over an hour talking. It was great. It was like old times.
Dont you just love clean laundry? The warmth, the smell...I wish it could last longer than it does. I hope everyone had a good weekend, I know I sure did.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Good to Great
Written by:
always kris
at
7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend Kris. It's lovely to hear you so bright and cheerful! And yes indeed, clean sheets rock!!
thank you OG, it feels good
Post a Comment