Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Confirmation

I have gotten more compliments on this.

A guy that used to work here just came in.
I hugged him.
He said, "Damn! You smell great! What do you have on!?!"

I just love being a woman!

He is young, cute and used to be an exotic dancer.
I wonder if I could get him to dance for me? ;-)

5 comments:

Mummy said...

Whoo hoo!!! He sounds hot... and you sound yummy smelling!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so great when you get that random, fun and harmless flirty behaviour from fit guys. Enough to bring a smile to the lips all day :-D

Just... Why? said...

The Pecan Passion packs a punch (damn.. I should be in advertising)

Sam said...

What were you wearing? I mean perfume, not clothes! lol

always kris said...

lol Sam...I linked the lotion. I am pretty sure it was the lotion, not my perfume. People come in my office at work and say, "I smell cotton candy!" I laugh and hold my arm out, they 'smell me' (sounds bad huh?) and nod their head..."yep, its you!" But to answer your question, Ralph Lauren "Blue" is the perfume I wear most, or at least that day.