Hey. I am kinda lost here. Do you know what kind of blogs I used to read before I actually started my own?
Cat blogs and Infertility blogs.
Of course I read the cat ones because I have cats and I love cats. I got caught up in the infertility ones somehow. Dont know how.
But my point here is, we all seem to congregate around the blogs that we share a common interest with. So I ask myself, what am I doing here? I dont have interesting stories to tell. Past or present. I wish I did.
Sometimes I just feel I dont belong in this "group" of blogs I read.
And then in my November 1st post "Working Late", Joe responded with this comment: "So you dont ever feel like just saying wtf and being really really bad?Bad in a wicked wicked way?"
Of course I do! And I am. Or at least I thought I was. Is there something I have to do to prove myself? I am still trying to figure out why he made that comment. Just because I dont blog about it, doesnt mean I dont feel it.
Still curious as to why you asked that Joe. Can you elaborate please.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Lost?
Written by:
always kris
at
5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't answer for Joe, obviously, but surely this blogging thing transcends all that 'fitting in' bullshit...there is no 'group' to belong to...we all write what we feel, when we feel it...we comment when we feel the desire to and stay silent if we wish. Keep writing Kris - you DO have interesting stories to tell...if only because they are new to everyone else but yourself :-)
Oh my god, I can't believe I just posted a post titled lost and came here and read your title. How spooky is that? Different lost though I think?? Who knows, maybe we are all a little lost and that's why we're here??
Either way, what makes us different is what makes us great. And we all think you're great!
i agree with goro - stop caring about others kris, u need to suit urself more and do things cos they make u happy, not us or ur hubby etc. In fact, i think u should wear ur husbands tie (and only that) and seduce him, make it about u and what u want.
Hey Kris,
We wouldn't be here if we didn't think your blogs were interesting! DO AS JOIE SAYS!!!
Hmm Do as Joie Says and as Sam says too, Just dont do as they do?
We are what we think, we are not what we think we are.
You dont have to have climbed mount Everest in the nude to fit in in blog land.Just be yourself..
Why did I ask what I did? Cos I want to know the answer is why I asked.
Take chance, live a little... just dont get caught!!!!
Post a Comment