awwwwww, you poor thing, maybe I can post just for you! :-) at least I know one person is reading. lol how do you think I feel when all you people on the other said of the world go to bed!
yeah Tobi, but damn that ride down can sure make you wanna puke. hey? where were those drafted posts we were supposed to watch for over the weekend?? :-)
Of course I have US blog post friends, Tobi, Anne, Woodrow, Adam, Mr H and CK are US, but they dont post near as much as I want them to! Now if everyone would just listen to me, the world would be a MUCH better place! lol
I see how you are Tobi, you draft them all and then post them all at once, making all of your readers wait...kind of like long tease. I love to be teased! lol
Thank you OG, I appreciate that. Its just how I felt at that split second. I love writing, but sometimes my mind moves so much faster than my hand and I cant keep up, so I just think of one word.
"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."
~ from the movie 'Hope Floats'
16 comments:
Hello you. I was beginning to wonder where you'd got to.
still here, just having a hard time coming up with something to say, so I just read and comment. glad you came by to check on me. ;-)
There's five of you I'm constantly hitting refresh on. It's so quiet when half of you aren't posting :)
awwwwww, you poor thing, maybe I can post just for you! :-) at least I know one person is reading. lol how do you think I feel when all you people on the other said of the world go to bed!
Rollercoasters are blissful creations where, for a short period of time, some of us can experience ecstatic glee.
*sigh* I miss rollercoasters.
Do you not have any US blog friends?
And you can post just for me as often as you like :)
yeah Tobi, but damn that ride down can sure make you wanna puke. hey? where were those drafted posts we were supposed to watch for over the weekend?? :-)
Of course I have US blog post friends, Tobi, Anne, Woodrow, Adam, Mr H and CK are US, but they dont post near as much as I want them to! Now if everyone would just listen to me, the world would be a MUCH better place! lol
Those drafts were already posted. I guess it seemed like a lot prior to me publishing them.
I see how you are Tobi, you draft them all and then post them all at once, making all of your readers wait...kind of like long tease. I love to be teased! lol
Life is a rollercoaster?
life...feelings...relationships...
now that you asked that, it seems like everything is!
Love this Kris. Just love it.! So much in just one word. Damn I wish I could get the hang of that!!
Thank you OG, I appreciate that. Its just how I felt at that split second. I love writing, but sometimes my mind moves so much faster than my hand and I cant keep up, so I just think of one word.
Gee, feel left out. I seem the last of the gang to leave comments today. Hi Kris!!!! teaches me for not going near the computer for a few days!
I have felt like that for days now Sam. Decided to just sit one out and watch the show for awhile.
Post a Comment