Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ABC's

A is for age: old enough to know better, still too young to care
B is for Beer: yes, please! I prefer beer over mixed drinks
C is for Career: yes...I work.
D is for Your Dog’s Name: I have a dog.
E is for Essential Item You Use Everyday: coffee!
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: Grey's Anatomy
G is for Favorite Game: Solitaire
H is for Hometown: small, college town, attended grades K-12 there
J for Favorite Juice: Apple
K is for Who You’d Like To Kick: CK
L is for the Last Place You Ate: my desk this morning
M is for Marriage: yes
N is for Your Name: always, Kris
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: for childbirth, one night
P is for People You Were With Today: co-workers
Q is for Quote: "Damned if you do, damned if you dont ."
R is for Biggest Regret: not having sex with my "first love"
S is for Sport: watching football or baseball or golf
T is for Time You Woke Up Today: 6:15am
U is for Current Underwear: black bikini
V is for Vegetable You Love: fresh tomatoes
W is for Worst Habit: rolling my eyes and shaking my head
X is for X-rays You Have Had: bicycle accident in 2003, had a concussion and chipped a bone in my wrist...pavement is a bitch! lol
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: havent had lunch yet and I wouldnt call oatmeal 'yummy'
Z is for Zodiac: Libra

Updated: Y: a mushroom swiss burger! YUMMY!

1 comment:

always kris said...

I figured you already knew most everything already, but maybe there is still something you can learn that you might find unforgettable.